Wednesday, March 28, 2012

City Creek

Our little Oaklee just keeps growing. I can't figure out how to stop it. Luckily she's growing at a very slow pace and is still a midget for her age. Recently she found her toes and now tries to eat them any chance she gets.
She's just a rolly-polly little ball. It's adorable.

Here's the bright smiling face I see every morning. Lately she has decided to wake up VERY early so generally she smiles at me like that for the first half hour wondering why I'm laying on the couch half asleep still.
The bigger she gets the more playful she gets and it is SO much fun watching her play. She's a crazy nut just like her daddy. :)



Today Oaklee and I went on a big adventure! We are very spoiled and Grandma Dixie decided to take us on a date to the new City Creek mall in downtown. This mall is freaking amazing. It has so many cool stores and the mall itself is beautiful. It was so much fun to walk around. We got to go inside Tiffany & Co and find ourselves some diamonds. Then, the highlight for me, I got to try on some Jimmy Choo's!!! This first pair I'm pretty much in love with and if I had an extra $1500.00 to throw around, they would be mine.

This second pair I had to try on just to see what it was like to wear a $2700.00 pair of shoes. But I pretty much fell in love with them too, even though they are outrageous.

After spending an hour trying on ridiculously priced shoes I decided that I would be REALLY good at being rich.
After the fabulous shoes Grandma treated us to lunch at one of my FAVORITE places. Cheesecake Factory! This is Oaklee enjoying the food with her Nama. They don't like each other or anything.
Oaklee and I had such a fun day and are so lucky to have a Nama that spoils us so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment