Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

I wanted to do a quick post about Father's Day, even though I'm pretty sure Ryan has never actually seen our blog so he probably won't read it. This was our first Father's Day with Oaklee here and unfortunately Ryan had to miss it because he was in North Dakota at work. So this is the picture me and Oaklee sent him.



She's freaking adorable, right? I know.... Anyway, it was hard not having Ryan here and I hated that he didn't get spoiled because he is an amazing dad. He loves his little girls so much and does his best to give them the world. Oaklee and I are especially spoiled that he is willing to sacrifice so much so that I can stay home. Getting to be with Oaklee every day has been such a huge blessing. I know being gone from her for two weeks at a time is so hard on him but he never complains. And seeing how excited Oaklee gets when he comes home is so much fun to watch. She lights up when her daddy is in the room.

We are three very lucky girls to have you Ryan, Happy Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment