Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'd like you all to know that I am even more sure now that Ryan is a keeper. He made our anniversary so good! I woke up to breakfast in bed and the sweetest card ever. Then we headed out and went shooting with my family which was so much fun. Here are a few pictures:






Lindsay lookin like a pro.



Parker Man and Ryan




Parker with his Bapa. He was so freaking

cute learning how to shoot. I just love that kid.



Haley



This is the only picture of me, despite the fact that I look miserable

I really was having fun. And I did shoot a lot. I also got worn out

really easily and was not smart enough to bring a chair for

my poor pregnant back.


For the first time Ryan out-shot me. I'm inclined to believe it's because my balance is off what with the big ol' child inside of me, but that could just be me making excuses for losing. Either way we will be going again after the baby is born to see if I can't reclaim my position as the better shot.


After shooting we went to my aunts pool to cool off. It was nice and relaxing. Then Ryan took me to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner, my favorite! It was so yummy. All in all it was an amazing day, thanks baby! Happy anniversary!


And the good news keeps coming, Bentley will be here in 8 hours and I can't freaking wait! We get her for a week for her birthday and it is going to be so much fun. Bentley will be FOUR and she has a table full of presents wrapped in Disney princess paper waiting for her. Tons of pictures to come.....











1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two!!! You guys rock and we are so lucky not only to be related to you but also call you our friends. You have done so much for our little family. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete