Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One More Month

That's right, one month from today our baby girl is due. SO crazy. It will hit me at random times that I'm really going to be a mom and it's very bizarre. There's going to be this little person who I'm expected to keep alive and make into a functioning member of society. Let's just say it's a good thing my mom is only 10 minutes away.

We are getting really excited though. Ryan especially, he can't wait. We still have not picked a name. Who knew it would be so hard? We have some ideas, so I guess we'll wait and see which one fits. I've decided that she is going to be just as crazy as her dad (not surprising really). I swear this child never sleeps. I feel her kicking all day long and I get woken up all night long from more kicks. She must be busy with some karate training program or something. My poor ribs have taken quite the beating. In all honesty though, it is pretty amazing to feel her kick. I'm hoping sometime in the next four weeks she gets the hiccups. She hasn't had them yet and I hear it is the craziest feeling. Anyone have any thoughts on how to give an unborn child hiccups?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh!! I can't wait for that lil' munchin' to get here!! You two are going to be amazing parents. Hope this last month goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls got hiccups with different foods I ate. I here spicy foods can give hiccups. Pepperoni gave me bad heartburn, and it seemed to give them hiccups. I feel like I should stop saying hiccups. I am so excited for you. Don't worry about the kicking all the time thing, My girls kicked all day and all night. I thought they must never sleep, but it seems once they are out the hardly move at all for while.

    ReplyDelete